ILSC 홈페이지를 가서 환불 규정을 보니
ILSC Refund PolicyTo receive a refund of any portion of tuition fees, you must give ILSC written notice that you intend to withdraw from the program in which you have enrolled. If your Study Permit or Visa is denied, ILSC will retain the lesser of 25% of the total tuition fees due or $200 and, if applicable, the $220 Accommodation Registration Fee.
If you cancel in writing before your program starts, you will receive a refund of the following percentage of your tuition fees:
- Less than 7 days after your registration is submitted and before the program start date: the greater of either 75% of the total fees due or total fees minus $400
- 30 days or more before the program start date: 75% of the total fees due
- Less than 30 days before the program start date: 60% of the total fees due
If you cancel in writing or are dismissed from ILSC after your program starts, you will be refunded the following percentage of your tuition fees:
- Less than 10% of program completed: 50% of total fees
- 10-30% of program completed: 30% of total fees
- More than 30% of program completed: 0% (no refund)
Change of schedules is considered the same as cancellation. i.e. for a schedule change of Full-time Intensive (30 lessons/week) to Full-time (24 lessons/week), you will have to cancel the whole program and re-apply for the full-time program.
Specialty programs are not transferrable to core programs. If you change your program from a specialty program to a core program, you have to cancel the specialty program and re-apply for the core program.
If you are eligible for a refund under the conditions above, you will receive the refund within 30 days of ILSC receiving written notice of cancellation or ILSC's notice to you of dismissal.
이렇게 써져 있는데요.
만약 등록하고 학비를 완납한 후 수업시작 1~2개월전에 환불 요청을 해도 100% 환불을 받을 수 없고 75%만 환불을
받을 수 있다는말 같은데 맞나요? 근데 상식적으로 이해가 가질 않아서요. 수업시작 훨씬전에 환불을 요청했는데
어째서 25%는 떼먹는건지.... 원래 캐나다 학교들 환불 규정이 이렇나요? 그리고 만약 이럴 경우 유학원에 환불요청을 해야
하나요 아님 캐나다에 가서 그 어학원에 가서 요청을 해야 하나요? 답변 부탁드려요ㅜㅜ